CFFC - Czech freestyle flight cup -
CFFC is competition for pilots of RC models of aerobatic aircraft, who will perform freestyle flight supported by music of his choice.
CFFC is one class competition. It is open for every pilot that meets both technical and general parts of the rules. The age of the pilot is not limited. In case of pilots under the age of 18, the responsible person is as stated in Czech civil code. The organisers are not responsible for damages or injuries caused by unproper manner with the aircraft, or in case of accident of the aircraft model , as well as in case of technical malfuncion of the model.
Entry form and starting fees
The entry form is to be sent by email to the date announced at the official www pages of the CFFC. The Starting fee in amount of 70 EUR has to be paid cash at the registration of pilots presented.Date and schedule of the competitionCFFC 2019 takes place on 30th August - 1st September . Updated information regarding schedule and trainings etc will be announced at web pages and FB.
Technical conditions of CFFC
RC model of aerobatic airplane
min wingspan: 2,2m or 87" - singleplane
min wingspan 2,2m or 87" - biplane
max weight : 20kg
Each pilot is fully responsible for technical conditions of the model. Pilot let, if asked, to také a look inside of the aircraft model by organisers of CFFC. It is strongly forbidden to use any kind of gyroscopic devices in aircraft. Finding one will lead to DSQ immediately.
Allowed to use during the flight:
- ribbons attached to wings
- smoke effect
- pyrotechnic effects
Not allowed during the flight:
- leaving of flight area
- touching the ground during flight
- flying above the spectaculors or judges
change of the pitch of the propeller in electric powered aircraft
- Each pilot has to have valid insurance covering RC models of aircrafts.
- At the registration, each pilot gets starting number , which will he draw out.
- Pilots are not allowed to ask for specific starting numbers in advance.
- For semifinal and final there is a rule that the lower amount of points collected so far the higher starting number, from the worse to the best.
Flying conditions of the CFFC
- The lenght of the flight is set to max. 4 minutes supported by music of the choice of the pilot. Each pilot will provide his music in .mp3 format to CFFC stuff at registration to CFFC saved on flash disk.
- The start of the flight is made by vawing the pilot or the assistent of the pilot. Then, the proper starting sound will sound, then the music starts to play.
- The end of the flight is made by lansding of the model, or, by sound of the ending sound, or, when
the music ends.
Flight area is set as follows:
- Pilot has the judges behind his back, the flight takes a place in front of him. The model may not enter the area behind the pilots back, meaning the imaginary area line drawn in air behind his / hers back .
Safety zone is between the pilot and position of the judges. Entering the safety area is going to be measured by minus points in the evaluation of the pilot.
- In case of damage of the airplane during the flight, as well as in case of loosing any part of the airplane during the flight, pilot must interrupt the flight and land immediately.
- The evaluation of the flight is measured during the music only. The maneuvers performed after the
end of the music will not be evaluated.
EVALUATION OF FLIGHTS
1. Artistic impression
2.Preciseness of the maneuvers
3. Difficulty of the maneuvers
4. Technical support effects ( ribbons, pyro effects etc. )
5. Overall impression
CFFC stuff has the right to change the rules in case of need. In this case any change will be announced at official web incl. explanation.